Trango is the group of the mountains on the Baltoro Glacier region called "Trango Group ", which is one of most remarkable mountain setting on earth. The Great Trango (6286M) and Nameless Tower (6251M) offer wonderful experience for climbers wanting a taste of the best in the Himalayas without extreme altitude but only moderately technical climbing. These rock walls are very famous in Pakistan which are the highest rock walls on earth.
As the Government of Pakistan made open (free) to climb the peaks up to 6500M altitude without climbing permit (without paying royalty of peak) in order to promote the trekking and mountaineering in Pakistan. These peaks are below 6500M and good opportunity to climb these spectacular peaks in the Karakorum. You need only a trekking permit to enter the Baltoro region and briefing, de-briefing at Tourism Department in Skardu or Alpine Club in Islamabad. You do not need climbing permit, royalty fee, liaison officer etc.
The approach route to the Base Camp is from Skardu town, which is connected with Islamabad by road and by air. There is Jeep road from Skardu up to beginning of the trek Thongal or Askoli, which is the last village on the trek to Baltoro Glacier.
Day-01: Arrival to Islamabad airport and transfer to the hotel,
Day-02: Fly to Skardu if weather permits to fly or drive to Chilas on Karakorum Highway
Day-03: Day free in Skardu or Continue to Skardu (7– 8 hrs) from Chilas/hotel
Day-04: Jeep drive 6–7 hrs to Askoli (3050m)/camp
Day-05: Trek 5–6 hrs to Jola (3200)/camp
Day-06: Trek to 5-6 hrs Pauju 3450m/camp
Day-07: 5-7 hrs to the Base camp of Nameless Tower or Great Trango
Day-08 to 18: Climbing and acclimatization
Day-19: Trek back to Pauj/camp
Day-20: Trek to Askoli/camp
Day-21: Jeep drives to Skardu, overnight at hotel
Day-22: Fly to Islamabad or drive to Chilas/hotel
Day-23: De-briefing at Islamabad or continue to Islamabad from Chilas
Day-24: Departure from Islamabad (drop to the airport)
Our full package covers the following services to such expedition,
· Transportation from Islamabad airport to back Islamabad airport (bus, coaster, hi-ace van and 4-Wheel Jeeps where would be needed /domestic airfares.
· Hotel accommodation with meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
· Camping food during the trek and at the base camp as well as you will be in the Base Camp
· Wages of the porters for the base camp and their insurances, including their food and kit
· Trekking permit and arrangement of briefing at arrival and de-briefing at the end
· Sleeping tents, Mess and kitchen tents, sleeping mattresses, toilet tent, bath tent, tables and chairs, plastic sheets for the base camp
· The arrangement of high altitude porters and any other crew pertaining to the requirement
· Kitchen appliance, crockery, stove, fuel etc. for the base camp
· Service of cook, assistant and their insurances and kits
· Services of guide, assistant for the base camp and their insurances and kits
· Porters for personal baggage (personal climbing equipment and high altitude food etc)
· Providing EPI gas cylinders
· Assistance in the clearance of cargo (climbing equipment and high altitude food etc)
· Assistance upon arrival and departure
· Toll taxes, parking fee and camping fee